Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Blog intention

I've been married now for seven years and have been a mother for five.  If there is one thing I know, it's that there are life-leeches around every corner.  We are literally giving our life's time, energy, and resources away to everyone we see.  I'm so thankful for the people in my life, and for the opportunities I have to give my light to others, but I'm also tired of not having a handle on my own ambitions.  My new intention is to metaphorically fill myself up first, so that I've got enough to go around!  This is my life, after all.

This blog is the start of my journey to manage my life's activities with the intent to maximize what is beautiful and good -- my health, clarity, relationship with my husband and the care and education of my children.  It is not my intention to spend a lot of time blogging, but to document this journey and progress in writing -as time is fleeting, especially in motherhood.

I've had many wonderful experiences and take a very holistic approach to life and wellbeing.  Since moving away, I'm especially thankful for my time in Southern California and my educational and work experience at the C.H.E.K. Institute.  I aim to re-create such love and wellness in my life, which was very easy when surrounded by like-minded people, and I'm not sure how I'll re-create that here!

While this journey is my own, I always look to help others along the way.  Please feel free to follow along, but like everything, if it's not your cup of tea -just don't!

<3 Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment